Please find the Affiliate Club Playing Membership details and supported docs attached. Please use this for enquires and direct club distribution asap.
Middlesex Affiliate Club Playing Membership initiative:
- All playing members regardless of how many games they play for the club are eligible for the offer.
- If a club integrates this offer into their annual membership fee (be it for juniors, adults or both) the club will receive the following additional support offer:
· 100 ticket vouchers to Lords for the 2017 season for any Middlesex home County Championship or 50 over match.
· A Middlesex CCC player or Pinky’s Pavillion to visit the club in 2017 – this can include training sessions, match days, prize giving events, club days and fundraising events (subject to availability).
· A signed mini bat
· Invitations to exclusive Affiliate Club Playing Members events at Lords
- We require the following if club’s wish to take up the offer:
o A designated person to collate, approve and return the Affiliate Club Playing Membership database (using the template attached) to James Lark by 1st March 2017.
o Approval of any additional members after this date would need to be approved by the club Affiliate Club Coordinator.
o Affiliate Club Coordinators from clubs that integrate this initiative into their membership offer will receive a complimentary membership to MCCC
- Membership cards will be delivered to the club by 1st April 2017
- If clubs choose not to include this as a mandatory offer to members but wish to access the scheme for their members, they can do so by identifying a designated coordinator and submitting the database by the 1st March 2017. The club however would not be eligible for the additional support offer.
- No individual player enquires or application will be accepted, all applications must be approved and submitted by a nominated Club Affiliate Coordinator.
Middlesex Cricket – Director of Participation